The Riches of Neo-Calvinism with Cory C. Brock and N. Gray Sutanto
In this episode of the podcast we have a brilliant conversation with Cory Brock and Gray Sutanto about their new book, Neo-Calvinism: A Theological Introduction. The book has been described as “an indispensable primer on the most generative and influential version of Neo-Calvinism… it is the best place to start for those who need an introduction to the orthodox yet modern, theological yet secular work of the most important Calvinist intellectuals of the last two centuries.” In our discussion we are introduced to Neo-Calvinism and some it’s main exponents, as well as to some of the wonderful ways it speaks to how we are to live as citizens of God’s kingdom and in his world amidst our secular societies today.
Some of the books and essays mentioned include:
- Neo-Calvinism: A Theological Introduction, Cory C. Brock and N. Gray Sutanto.
- The Wonderful Works of God, Herman Bavinck
- By Faith, Not By Sight: Paul and the Order of Salvation, Richard B. Gaffin Jr.
- Resurrection and Redemption: A Study in Paul’s Soteriology, Richard B. Gaffin Jr.
- The Doctrine of Creation: A Constructive Kuyperian Approach, Craig G. Bartholomew and Bruce Riley Ashford.
- “The Kingdom of God, The Highest Good,” Herman Bavinck.
- Lectures on Calvinism, Abraham Kuyper.
- Between the Beginning and the End: A Radical Kingdom Vision, J. H. Bavinck.
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with all our events and resources. It is the main way we communicate with the KLC community.